The Idaho rental housing industry is made up of a wide variety of businesses; from owners, managers and developers of over 200,000 apartment and rental homes to the thousands of industry suppliers of products and services. Due to the scope and size of the industry, companies involved are often affected by local, state and federal government legislation and/or policy. The Idaho Apartment Association’s (IAA) members are supported by the government affairs departments on a local, state and national level.
BENEFITS OF BEING AN IDAHO APARTMENT ASSOCIATION MEMBER
Here is a list of just some of the benefits you will receive as a member of IAA:
- Legislative Advocacy at the state, local and national levels. IAA will work to eliminate gray areas and increase protections for owners and managers.
- Monthly Meetings to connect industry professionals and relay valuable education relating to property management, legal issues, industry trends and other timely topics.
- Education Opportunities including specific seminars on Fair Housing, operational challenges and more.
Legal Forms including leases, security deposit dispositions, legal notices and more.
- Engagement with the National Apartment Association including national speakers on federal issues, trends in the industry and more.
- Annual Education Conference and Trade Show to be held in April, highlighting products and services available and connecting industry professionals with valuable education and training.
WHAT ARE IAA’S MEMBERSHIP FEES?
FOR OWNERS and MANAGERS
Own or Manage 0-9 Units – $99
Own or Manage 10-24 Units – $149
Own or Manage 25-50 Units – $225
Own or Manage 51-99 Units – $275
Own or Manage 100> Units – $325 + $1 per unit
FOR ASSOCIATE MEMBERS (SUPPLIERS)
< 5 Employees – $245
5 > Employees – $295
Membership with IAA is for one year. Included with membership for Associate/Supplier members are the following:
- Listing in our Online Directory (which includes all contact information and tracks # of leads generated)
- Listing in the Monthly Newsletter
- Member Event Pricing
- Sponsorship Opportunities* at all IAA Events
- New Client Introductions and Brand Reinforcement
- Author Content Articles for Monthly Newsletter regarding your industry
- Membership with National Apartment Association
Non-members DO NOT get preferred pricing for events and/or sponsorship opportunities plus they CANNOT advertise in any IAA publication.
All members receive member pricing for events, the Idaho Rental Housing monthly newsletter, membership at the National Apartment Association, UNITS magazine (courtesy of the National Apartment Association) and all of the benefits listed in the sections of this page.
* Sponsorship opportunities have various pricing options for most events
Ready to become a member? Complete this ONLINE FORM to become a member of the Idaho Apartment Association.